Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Randomness...

It's December? That happened quickly. In 29 days, it'll be 2010. The older we get the faster the years go by. Remember when summer used to fly by even though it was 3 months without school? Now everything just flies by. November just started. Then I moved, then it was December. Life is crazy. And in light of that I'd like to discuss a couple of things related to nothing in particular - after all if time is short, why not waste it?

First, something close to my heart: Tiger Woods. Many of you know my insane fascination with Tiger. I've been a huge fan of his since way way back when. Other Guy and I used to get National Geographic Junior when we were little and I remember reading an article about him when he was only like 10 and we thought he was so cool. Then we were fans of his before he was a pro and obviously over the years we've become enamored with pretty much anything he does. Well, he's finally f*cked up. I'm all for celebrating all that is Tiger, but he's married and has two kids and he should know better than cheating on his wife. I've got no doubt he did it. I just wonder how it's going to play out. You know what I love about life - no matter how rich you are and how famous and loved you are, you still have to be afraid of a woman scorned. I mean seriously. She f*cked him up. The speculation is that she found out about a lover, hit him in the face and to retreat he got in his car, already groggy from sleeping pills, and got into the accident. Listen guy, don't cross your chick man. I don't care if you have a billion dollars and neither does she. Tiger, women are crazy, just read my blog.

In other non-related news, there's good news and bad news in the biz these days. The bad news is that Diane Sawyer is taking over for Charles Gibson on the ABC news. I myself am a Brian Williams fan, but when he's out sick I like to watch Charles Gibson. Not anymore I guess. Also bad is news that the third and final twilight may be split into two movies, much like the final Harry Potter. This is distressing because I hate this bullsh*t series and all the hoopla that is surrounding it. I can't read any of my usual movie news because even the super nerdy sites are inundated with Twilight fever. I can't take it. The good news is that Paul Greengrass is not directing the 4th Bourne movie. This is incredible news. I love Matt Damon. But Paul Greengrass is a horrible director who took what was a great movie in the Bourne Identity the Doug Liman directed, did a piss poor copy of it in Supremecy and then made an absolutely horrifically terrible movie in Ultimatum. I might actually see the 4th one now...

Anyway, there are no less than 10 movies I want to see in the theaters and I need to see them asap before the holiday releases come out. It's a tough life but someone has to do it. Go big.

-M, p, z & shredder

oh ps - I'm thinking of getting two turtles. Does anyone with experience owning/caring for turtles have any thoughts on the matter? Let me know.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

my redhead buddy brian has turtles. also...i'm calling you tonight.