Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Tiger...

Update in Tiger news. You can listen to his alleged voicemail that he left for that chick here. It sounds like him and I'm pretty sure it is. He's going through an awful lot to cover up which leads me to believe there are more women and that he's been doing this for a long long time. He should have deleted her number and never called her again. Some people never learn.

He's also admitted to 'transgressions' and said he's working to correct them. Here's how you correct it: stop sleeping with other people. Why did he get married in the first place if he wanted to sleep around? He got married young and he's an actual billionaire. Who does that?

Anyway, in light of this news I'm not getting rid of my link to his blog, but I will definitely look at him differently. He's still my boy, but he's like that friend who keeps f*cking up and all you can do is shake your head and say, "come on, dude."

No comments: