Tuesday, December 15, 2009

NajMe Tender...

My fellow ukulele lover, Kingsford, sent me a youtube link to this chick who covered Poker Face. After loving that song and then watching every one of her other videos, 'NajMe Tender' is my new favorite person. I am officially inviting her to bring her uke and come hang out with me in the clubhouse with Baloo and the gang. She's the exception to the rule that hipsters are the new douchebags.



If you don't love this, there's something wrong with you. Check out the rest of her vids, they're all very good. Go big.

-M, p, z & shredder

oh ps - robin hood trailer finally out! so excited

3 comments:

nate said...

If you like ukulele covers, I recommend Julia Nunes.

nate said...

See for example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeP1Klmk0ng

Swami Says said...

saw her. not very impressed plus she doesn't have the charm and silly side that najme tender has. i'm a sucker for goofy.