Thursday, December 03, 2009

More on Tiger...

Disclaimer for this post: I do not condone cheating, nor do I condone any 'transgressions' Tiger may have had. That said, I need to be a guy for a second and talk about something else that is troubling. I need to call him out on something that most guys call each other out on. From time to time, a friend will hook up with someone they shouldn't. I don't mean an ex or a b*tch. I mean an uggo. A fatty. Someone gross. Call is callous or superficial or call us assh*les, but I'm sure girls do it too. My question is this: Why are these girls Tiger is linked with so ugly? I mean, dude's a billionaire - a BILLIONAIRE - why is he having 31 month affairs (which is more of a relationship on the side than an affair) with nasty chicks from Tool Academy. Here are pictures of the 3 girls that he's been linked to:
































These girls all look like, for lack of a better word, skanks. I mean, these are chicks that would be suspect for my boys to hook up with. But Tiger is a professional athlete, and the worlds most famous one at that. R Kelly gets way better looking chicks and he's a known pedophile and just a millionaire. Tiger is a "good guy" a billionaire and I think a pretty good looking guy. Granted he seems kind of socially inept and slightly awkward around girls I would imagine, but who cares - most girls who only care about money will go up and talk to him. Why's he bangin' uggos? It's not right. That's almost equally as disappointing as him cheating in the first place. Don't cheat dude, but if you are so weak and immature that you have to, go big. Victoria Secret Angel or SI: Swimsuit cover model, or the Perfect 10 chick from Entourage. Hell, open up a Maxim or FHM and flip to a random page and point and you can do better. Not these skeet skeets.

I'm out. Go big.

-M, p, z & shredder

oh ps - I just did a quick google search for 'hottest girl ever' and Olga Kurylenko, from Quantum of Solace popped up. Why not her Tiger? Why couldn't you just google 'hot chicks' and call them?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

1. I just did the same search and JK popped up.
2. I'm pretty sure he was just having CPs with those girls.

Anonymous said...

i don't know, the girl in the first picture is pretty taaa-dowww-able.

-s