Sunday, January 27, 2008

Rolling Through SC...

In case you missed it last night, Barack had quite a night in South Carolina. It was again the largest turnout for a primary/caucus. So far every state has set a new state record for voter turnout which is really amazing. It's pretty fantastic actually...



















Also, Tsonga may be my new favorite tennis player. In recent years I had been rooting for Nadal only because he posed the only real threat to Federer, but now I am hoping Tsonga will be the next best thing. Even though he lost last night ot Djokovic in the final, it was still a great match and hopefully he'll be around for a minute.

Also in case you missed Obama's victory speech in SC...





More later...Go big...

-M, p, z & shredder

oh ps - I'm usually one to love winter from december through march but to be honest I think I'm over the snow. Unless someone will go snowboarding with me soon, I'm ready for spring to come in...

No comments: