Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Bring Out Your Dead...

So first of all, I guess the plague is back. Bring out your dead. It's pretty cool if you think about it. It's like having dinosaurs come back, only in viral form. Actually, it might only be cool because Monty Python has made it so hilarious. I guess it has killed a couple hundred people over the last 20 years, but is now spreading. Hopefully it doesn't actually become a viable threat to catch the plague. Just another thing to worry about I suppose. I mean it would suck to have to start taking a new round of vaccines...



Also, for those of you who care and especially those who don't care, cover your eyes (and ears) - American Idol is back. Tonight kicks off the new season (maybe the 6th?) and it's my favorite part of the show. 2 hours of laughing at how bad people are and how seriously some crazy people take criticism. I like it when they cry. That's the best part. Watching people's lives fall apart gives me sooo much pleasure. Mostly because I feel if their whole life was based on getting on to AI, then they deserve to be laughed at. I'm sure I'll post something about it soon.

On a minor side note the Michigan primary is today. I say minor because as many of you know, it's only a republican venture. The democratic votes don't count. Awesome! I love it when things that I'm really passionate about don't mean anything. It would have been nice if they changed it back to Super Tuesday, but alas Michigan feels that the best way to jump start the state with the worst economy in the country is to have a primary that would exclude those that would try to fix it. One of these days this state is gonna do something right and hopefully I'll be alive to see it happen.

Anyways, I'm back to hating school again. There's nothing more pointless than homework and such. I'm not really sure why I am taking these classes and if I didn't have to take them for my internship I might reconsider LA (not really, that's how much I hate that city...). But seriously, how am I going to be an effective parent one day when my kids come to me telling me how much they hate school. I'll have to lie to them and tell them it's fabulous. That's great. I'm already lying to my unborn children.

Go big...

-M, p, z & shredder

oh ps - American Gladiators might be the only show worth watching on a sunday night since Grey's premiered 4 years ago or whenever. It's got all the best elements of the old one and they only added some kick ass parts like water and fire and Hulk Hogan...

2 comments:

Brown Guy said...

Why didn't you blog yesterday, you scrotum?

Anonymous said...

If you pay me I'll do your homework.