Friday, January 11, 2008

FYI...












Just a reminder my show airs tonight. It's on Discovery Health. Check it out. I don't get that channel so tell me if I look fat..
Here's a link

Fit to Live
Friday, January 11 at 8pm e/p

News events put harsh realities of life in front of us every day. At any time, we could face a crisis, and accident, a natural disaster. We may not think of fitness as a survival factor in these situations. But ask yourself: do you have the basic endurance, strength, and agility to escape a disaster zone? If you had to climb 12 flights of stairs to be rescued from the roof of a burning building … could you do it? Hoist yourself out of a broken elevator … could you do it? Carry an injured co-worker to safety … could you do it?

In a radical new television program, five people will take the test that could save their lives… and take on a whole new approach to fitness. Are you Fit to Live?



-M, p, z & shredder

oh ps - I don't have cable so if someone out there gets discovery health and feels a burning desire to tape it for me, I won't stop you...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yo, what did the hand say to the face?

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2287/2179237129_c707eeb06d_o.gif