Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Like This...

You know that feature on facebook where you can 'like this' posting or comment or whatever. They really need to make a 'hate this' button. I'm sick of people taking quizzes that fill up my home page. That's great, you're most like Gargamel from the Smrufs. I don't care. And the thing is that if I try and delete the one item, I pretty much have to block all feeds from that person. I don't accept friend requests from people I don't want to be friends with so I have no reason to block anyone. But this is getting out of hand. That and also instead of becoming a 'fan' of something, you need to be able to become an 'enemy' of something. There are people and groups that I hate, and I would love to become an enemy.

So the Pistons suck. Which has been obvious for about 6 months now. I can understand that we suck, but does that mean we can't try? It's embarrassing. It's not fair. I'd kill to put on a Pistons uniform and dive after a loose ball, and these dudes are getting paid millions and they already quit on the season. It's infuriating.




I haven't watched tv in a long time so I really don't know what is going on out there. Are shows done for the season? Aside from keeping up with Friday Night Lights (watch it on hulu please!!) I haven't watched anything all season. Anyway, I guess I have nothing to say really. Sorry. Hope this sufficiently distracted you for 3 minutes. Go big...

-M, p, z & shredder

No comments: