Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Easy Money?...

So while I wait for someone to give me a job I have taken to other ways to make money. As you can see, my page now has google links on the right. The top one is an ad, that when clicked, apparently makes me money (click as many times as you want and repeat please). The other one is a google search and I'm not sure how it makes me money but I hope it does.

This economy is brutal. I'm really hopeful for the studios in Michigan though. I am hoping and praying that I can land a job there. The few studios that are open are hiring thousands of people and I can't imagine there are thousands of filmmakers like myself ready and willing and eagerly waiting for a chance to move to Detroit. I suppose if I had to choose my top cities to work/live in Michigan it would be Lansing, Ann Arbor, Detroit (the city not Metro-Det), Grand Rapids and St. Clair. Lansing would be number 1 because I still have a few friends there and I love the city and I could still try and do some work for the state legislature, plus nothing beats getting up and fishing on Lake Lansing.

President Obama's speech last night was pretty solid. I think a lot of people are expecting him to make miracles and I think he is trying to make that happen. I'm not sure that everything will work, but the fact that he is already trying this hard after just a month in office, when Bush was there for the whole downfall and a year of the depression and didn't do anything, makes me glad that we have an intelligent President. I hope something gets the economy going because I know a stimulus package isn't going to work unless it's a large sum of money in the form of a voucher which has to be spent.

Anyways, I didn't really have anything to say except that you should all click on the ad every time you visit my site because nothing in the world should be free except Pistons tickets (because they're so bad not because they're so wonderful) and ice cream. Go big.

-m, p, z & shredder

1 comment:

Other guy said...

Don't live in Detroit