Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Tuesday Two Three...

Sorry for the delays, I'm gonna try and get back on track here.

One:
MSU is making my Spring so far. This Saturday is going to be 72 and sunny and we're playing in the Final Four for the second year in a row. Unbelieveable. I'd like to think my cheering has something to do with it, but if anything it's probably my drinking. Nothing that brings you back to a good old fashioned college bender like your boys in green making a deep tournament run. Haven't had such a crazy wasted Sunday like that in forever. Shots were taken, wallets were emptied and yesterday was a recovery haze. I don't know how I'm supposed to get through this week. Saturday can't come soon enough.

Two:
I can't remember if I mentioned this or not, but Californication is incredible. I can't put my finger on what it is exactly, but it's unlike any other show I've ever seen as far as characters and direction go. It's so effortless and wonderful and the writing is great, the girls are hot and David Duchovny, if this is possible, has created a character that is cooler than Fox Mulder who still gives me a sci-fi boner. Season 1 is available on netflix instant, but you can go on Amazon and get seasons 1 and 2 for 20 bucks used which is what I had to do. Hank Moody is pretty much my hero. He's the perfect tragic anti-hero but in the least cheesy way possible. It doesn't take long to fall in love with this show and the only terrible part is that I've only got 5 episodes left of season 3 before I'm caught up. Two weeks ago I had never seen it and now I own the first two seasons and have basically caught up; the internet is a fabulous tool. If you don't have netflix and don't like dvds, watch everything for free here.

Three:
Life is about to get a little weird for me. I start school next week. Oh yeah, not sure if I mentioned this, I'm starting ad school next week. Back in the saddle I guess. I haven't been in school for a few years and I think I might be rusty, though I was never good at it to begin with so it really can't be all that different. My mom tells me that this year is supposed to be a difficult one for me because according to Hindu astrology, the stars aren't being very kind to me at the moment. I don't see it though, I'm pretty sure this year is slowly on the rise. Besides, I took astronomy and know that most stars alignment really doesn't change all the much in the grand scheme of things. Then again, I got a C- in the class so what the shit do I know.

Take care you little bastards. Go big.

-M, p, z & shredder

No comments: