Friday, March 26, 2010

Life...

Earlier this week I received the tragic news that a very close friend of Kingsford's died in a car accident late Monday night. Ruthie Smith was only 21 and was graduating from MSU in May. I only had the pleasure of hanging out with her once, but through facebook and Kingsford, it felt like I knew her better than that. From my limited time with her, it was clear that she was a fun-loving, caring, thoughtful and kind person who honestly brightened the lives of people she came in contact with. As Kingsford put it himself, "Ruthie was truly one of the most energetic and inspiring people that I had the honor of knowing and her friendship meant the world to me."

Life's unpredictable and tomorrow is uncertain at best, so gather ye rosebuds. Tell your friends that they're important to you and live your life to the fullest.

Rest in peace, Ruthie.

-M, p, z & shredder

No comments: