Monday, March 15, 2010

20,000...

You love me. You really really love me. Probably not. But I like numbers and today I (you) eclipsed the 20,000 page views for this blog. You people must have no life. Either that or I'm just that awesome and my narcissism is fully justified. While this number is grand, I'd like to thank those of you who used to follow me before blogger (I can't believe I've been blogging for over 5 years) way back when I was on friendster which was back when my computer had 2gigs of memory and was 500mhz - a long time ago. This was also a time when I'm pretty sure Mark Twain had a brief blogging experience. Other people who have had a blog and then quit (presumably because they aren't as lame or bored as I am) are Other Guy, Brown Guy, Decime (oh how I loved a good blog war), a couple different ones from Sylvia, a few others I used to link to but have subsequently forgotten and my other blog dedicated to the Pistons (who I will not mention again until after this season is over).

That said, I still have many things to talk about and if I wasn't in bed about to fall asleep I'd probably start now. But alas...I just wanted to say I appreciate you readers. I've learned it's nice to go back every once in a while and see what I was up to years ago (reading my own writing about my own life...doesn't get much more narcissistic than that right?) and if you guys didn't read this, I probably wouldn't keep writing...so thanks.

Go big

-M, p, z & shredder

No comments: