Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Hello 2010...

Are there flying cars yet? I swear, when Back to the Future II came out, I just figured I'd be driving a flying car by now. This is about as close as we've come but we're still a long way away. Didn't life seem so much easier on The Jetsons?

So 2009 has come and gone and that means it's time for my annual 'best of' lists. As it is also the end of a decade I will also be doing a couple of other lists including a best movies and best albums list from the last decade.

New Years eve was a blast as usual. My drinking bone is connected to my dancing bone which was in full effect. At one point things got so heated during a battle that I slipped (on spilled booze, not because I was that wasted) and I lost, but I also sprained my ankle at some point during the night and did the Lisa Turtle hop for a bit.

I hope everyone had a fun eventful new years and that 2010 is going well so far. Go big.

-M, p, z & shredder

No comments: