Monday, January 25, 2010

Monday Two Three...

Just a few things on my mind this morning that I thought I'd share since I haven't posted in a week...

One

I missed the Golden Globes and therefore didn't do my usual 'best dressed' list, but I saw this picture of Penelope Cruz (from the SAG awards) and thought to myself, "could anyone possibly look any better?" So, I'm crowning her 'best dressed,' possibly along with an award for 'best ever.'
















Two

The other morning I got a text from a friend telling me to go to the msn.com homepage and scroll down to the 'dating & personals' section and see if I noticed anything. So I go there and take a look and who do I find featured in the section is none other than our friend, Kingsford. I'm sure by now his match.com profile has gotten about a milion hits (half are from me). Here he is under the pseudonym "Kutide."


















Three

And finally, the North American Auto Show is a wrap in Detroit and there were quite a few highlights. It looks like people are really responding well to the new Ford and Chrysler designs so hopefully it will lead to consumers buying American cars and not foreign so we can get our state back to acceptable unemployment numbers. I love the auto show and I love that it still draws people from all ages and how great it is that Detroit still has something that is a big deal. Here's my future truck, a Ford F-150 Raptor.




















Anyways, that's all for now. Go big or go home.

-M, p, z & shredder

2 comments:

ShortGirlTallOrder said...

I'm glad to see you've got an appreciation of the best dressed out there. If you're going to show up on the red carpet...pay some attention to how you look!!! I thought I found my husband watching E!'s fashion roundup of the awards... as it turns out he was napping.

I'm not sure who decided that Giuliana Rancic and Khloe Kardashian have taste...or opinions for that matter. They sounded like a bunch of high school mall rats.

ShortGirlTallOrder said...
This comment has been removed by the author.