Saturday, January 30, 2010

iPad...

So, I need an iPad. You heard me right, I don't so much want one as need one. It's already revolutionized the way I see the tablet market: before I didn't care, now I do. I can't imagine surfing the web any longer without it. Steve Jobs continues to blow me away and completely change the market and then dominate it. The first time I saw a tablet was a few years ago at my friends work. It was crazy and I didn't understand what it was or why she needed it, but it looked cool. This looks awesome. At first I thought Steve Jobs was winning any war he waged on Microsoft, but then I read this article and realized that no matter what Jobs introduces that I might feel obligated by society to buy, he will never be as cool as Bill Gates. Who (besides Warren Buffet) says they're going to spend 10 Billion dollars on helping the world. The Gates Foundation is, and will always be, better than anything Mac will ever do.



Anyways, I'm out. Go big. Happy Birthday to my bff, Mark Twain. She's now as old as I've ever known her to be. A whopping 27. Just an FYI, it took her three tries to pass her drivers test when she was 16. Seriously.

-M, p, z & shredder

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.