Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thanksgiving Miracle...

As many of you know, Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. It's Christmas only without all the commercialization. Family and friends get together and enjoy each others company and don't need to get anyone gifts or anything. As an added bonus the Lions play what is usually their only nationally televised game of the year (though it was better ten years ago when we actually used to win).

This year however, I need a Thanksgiving Miracle. I woke up yesterday with a fever, I had a cough and was achy. I decided to stay in, not go anywhere, take meds, eat soup and watch almost all of season 4 of The West Wing, and by the end of the day my fever had dropped from 101 to 99.9. I figured I'd wake up today and I'd feel great. Unfortunately, I don't. I still feel the same. I slept in as much as I could and my temperature this morning was still 100. I don't really care how, but I need to get rid of this. If I can't shake this thing I'm afraid it's going to ruin tomorrow for me. I don't have much of an appetite and that's a problem.

So if anyone has any quick fix recommendations on getting rid of a cold or a fever, please let me know asap. I can't be sick tomorrow. Go big.

-M, p, z & shredder

No comments: