Saturday, November 14, 2009

Soul Train...

I had one of the strangest train rides today. I was on the red line heading home after seeing 2012 (save your money and 3 hours of your life - I knew it would be bad but I thought maybe in a good way, but really it was just in a long bad way) and people were dancing. Not just one random person or a group of friends. 5 people in total. Two guys who may have been gay were listening to an iPod and dancing together, two other girls were dancing at the other end and one girl was pretty much listening to her ipod and singing (loud enough for me to hear over my own ipod) and giving her boyfriend a lap dance. No lie. She was doing this in the middle of the train and it was insane. I didn't know what to do, so like everyone else who was normal, I kept glancing back to see if it was really happening.

I'm all for spontaneous dancing, and why shouldn't you be able to dance on a train? But the lap dance girl was a bit much. It's awkward. The other people were having fun. She was having gross.

I'm out. Go big. Dance off.

-M, p, z & shredder

2 comments:

Mark Twain said...

I thought you were gonna drive?

Swami Says said...

I was going to but then I realized 2 hour parking wouldn't cut it.

Aren't you supposed to be studying? If you're just gonna read my blog I'm coming over.