Thursday, November 12, 2009

Chair...

I've been living here in Chicago for about a week now and I must say, the one thing I completely underestimated was the importance of a chair. Any chair. A place to sit would be so nice now. I'm bumming internet of some guy (and so are about 5 other people that pop up in my local network) and it only works in the living room. The problem with that is that I have no furniture. That's not completely true - I have a bookshelf and a DVD shelf but I have nothing to sit on and nothing to put my computer on if I was sitting. If the internet worked in my bedroom I could be sitting on a somewhat comfortable, but mostly uncomfortable air mattress. So as I type this I'm lying on the floor (hardwood) and spread out like Superman propping my head up with an old blanket I used to pack with because in my infinite wisdom, I also forgot to bring my pillows. It blows.

So to all you lucky assh*les sitting around on chairs, or reading this at work while you rock back and forth on a chair with wheels, consider yourself lucky. Today I'm going to get some furniture. That's my new goal for today. Go big or go home.

-M, p, z & shredder

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!