Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Swine Flu Part III...

So I'm using this new blogger feature that allows me to blog from my phone. It's kind of walking the line between status updates and twitter (which I only do occasionally to make fun of it).

Anyways I'm sitting here in the ER because despite all my jokes and cavalier attitude, I think there actually might be a chance I've got that pig virus. It's kind of silly but I never get sick, especially for this long. I'll let you know how it turns out.

- M, p, z & shredder

UPDATE: So after a marathon wait at the ER, I was right after all, it's not swine flu - just some bug that showed up about a week ago. Luckily I waited around for 4 hours for them to tell me that. While I was waiting I started wondering why people always spell my name wrong when they are copying it down. Did they not learn to copy properly? It's not like I'm asking them to guess how to spell it out. I know it's long and arduous, but you've got my id in front of you (even though my license has my middle name spelled wrong as well). You're looking at it. Spell it right. Also there was this guy who was crazy and surrounded by a couple of police officers and all he kept saying screaming was, "I take it off! I take it off! NO! No no no no no NO!! I take it off!" And every time I would just start to get back into my book and finally start to drown everythi - "NO!! I TAKE IT OFF!!!! I take it OFF!!!!" Yeah guy, I get it. You take it off. Good one.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Marty, I hope you get well soon. I hope this is not a serious case. I've heard that swine flu cases can be mild to severe.