Friday, December 07, 2007

More Diaries...

So here are the 2 episodes of my return trip from LA. When my hard drive died in cali I lost Final Cut which is the program I used to edit and it breaks my heart to use the lame iMovie that came with my computer, so excuse the lack of titles and overlays. It is still funny (I think) you just have no idea where I am or how long I've been in the car.





-M

oh ps - i also made one for my last trip to ny which should have some hilarious moments and I'll get that up very soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do Indians know how to use firearms?

Anonymous said...

So I'm catching up on your blog, but I have to mention my pull-over story:

C-Lane and I were booking back from Colorado during my ill-fated freshman year there, making the Boulder-to-Ann Arbor trip in 16.5 hours...and I got pulled over in Illinois at 4am. I was doing 95, the radar went off, I slammed on the breaks and looked... the cruiser emerged out of the darkness. Did the same thing with me as in your Nebraska pull-over; sent me to the front of his cruiser. Goes on to tell me how some truckers told him we were flying along. So yeah, got out of that ticket as well.