Saturday, October 13, 2007

Episode III...

So here is the final installment of my road trip. I got kind of lazy and didn't put any music to it and also I realized in the last part that my music in the car was too loud to hear much of anything else anyways. I got my first haircut in years today. I usually just buzz it but I'm starting to grow it out so I thought I could use a trim on the sides and what not. Anyways I walked into this place called, "In the Cut," and I should have realized after I saw the sign written in old school bboy font that it was a black barber shop. I wasn't sure what kind of a job they would do seeing as I'm not black but it turned out to be pretty sweet. My boy Deon gave me a low fade and it looks pretty stellar. Thats all for now, I'll blog for real soon.



-M, p &z

oh ps - it really is kind of like Barber Shop the movie, people are just hangin out watching football and talking. I'm definitely going back next time I need to look right.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

When you were talking about the ferrets was that the Aladdin soundtrack I heard?

Anonymous said...

Digged "A Whole New World".

Soaring, tumbling, freewheeling through an endless diamond sky...

Anonymous said...

yo: http://www.metro.co.uk/news/article.html?in_article_id=69717&in_page_id=34