Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Popped...

Sorry for the delay. School is crazy. I have never had so much work to do. Scratch that. I've never had so much work to do that I've actually done. Unlike film school where the work was all hands on in class all the time, this is a lot of instruction, then go home and do a lot of work. Which is fine and great and really the only way to do it, but I've been out of school for 3 years now and this caught me off guard. I forgot what it was like to deal with time management and how to prioritize. It'll come back to me soon I'm sure. I've already spent every morning and every night after class doing homework which is kind of unheard of for me as with my past experiences with school, I took a much more lackadaisical approach.

Anyway, today's subject is popped collars. Damn you date raping frat boys and your ruining of hair gel, going to the gym, brightly colored sunglasses and popped collars. I used to agree that anybody with a popped collar was a douche, but after my euro-trip last spring, I realized that not only does it look awesome, but it's the way the shirt was meant to be worn. When the collar is down, the shirt tends to pull back making you constantly tug down on it to adjust it, however when the collar is popped it just hangs normally.

Yeah, I pop my collar. The question is, why don't you?

-M, p, z & shredder

oh ps - i'll try and blog more as I get reacquainted with how to balance homework and downtime and going out time...

No comments: