Friday, April 09, 2010

Californication...

I know I usually reserve extended quotes and whatever from The West Wing, but the more I watch it, the more Californication becomes one of my favorite shows. So here is an excerpt from season 1, episode 3 (The Whore of Babylon) that I love and for some reason or another, hits me to my core:

"Good morning Hell-A. In the land of the Lotus eaters, time plays tricks on you. One day you're dreaming, the next your dream has become your reality. It was the best of times...if only someone had told me. Mistakes were made. Hearts were broken. Harsh lessons learned. My family goes on without me...while I drown in a sea of pointless pussy. I don't know how I got here, but here I am...rotting away in the warm California sun. There are things I need to figure out...for her sake, at least. The clock is ticking, the gap is widening. She won't always love me no matter what..."



-M, p, z & shredder

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i read Hell-A like hella, because i've been in norcal for so long.