Friday, August 28, 2009

Star Watch...

So this is a new segment I'm adding. I'm generally pretty on point when it comes to seeing someone and being able to judge whether or not they'll make it in the biz, so I thought I'd share my insight with you so when people do blow up, I can direct your attention here and prove that I not only liked them before anyone else, but that I knew they were going to get big.

So my first official rising star is...

Kate Mara


















You may remember her from 'Shooter' or more recently, Eric's new assistant on Entourage. I thought back when Shooter came out that she would blow up but it hasn't seemed to happen yet. However, I don't know anyone else besides me who owns Shooter let alone anyone who has seen it so maybe I shouldn't be surprised. But now that she's on Entourage and everyone, including the President, watches that show I'm sure it's only a matter of moments before it happens. She's young, hot and marginally talented at the least - she's got Hollywood written all over her.

Keep your eye out for her and think of me when she hits it big. Go big.

-M, p, z & shredder

No comments: