Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Assh*le...

It's strange how easily hate comes. Now I've been edging toward hating this b*tch for the better part of the last two seasons, but his new look has solidified my hate. Unrelenting anger towards him.























Notice the change in facial hair and haircut, as if he went from being on Robin Hood's side to being the Sheriff of Nottingham's ball licker. The colors clash with my eyes. I hate the Celtic colors (the Spartans Green and White has a much more natural hue and we also had it first) and as if that wasn't enough, he even has a 'I'm a b*tch who will shoot three pointers all day unless someone like KG will yell at me for it' look that makes me want to punch him square in the face. I can't wait to boo the sh*t out of this motherf*cker the next time he's at the palace. Now don't misunderstand, I don't want him as a piston - he's more of a liability than AI. But not Boston. If he went to the Spurs he would have been great again. Pop would have molded him back into the player LB turned him into. But Doc is going to let him be free and leave it up to Garnett to reel him in and Sheed is going to think he is the sh*t when he's not. Whatever. Not like we're going to make the playoffs...

Go big...

-M, p, z & shredder

No comments: