Friday, November 30, 2007

Flo Rida...

We need to talk about T-Pain for a second. 




















Why is he everywhere? Look at this dude. Why does this man command 90 percent of airplay on the radio. Everything he does is exactly the same. For the life of me I can't figure out why I love him so much. For all intents and purposes he is a plight on music. A parasite who is living out his 15 minutes as hard as he can. He doesn't add anything to the world musically, yet I can't get away from it. I turn up the radio every time I hear his synthetic voice. 

His latest debacle (jam) is currently the highlight of my life. No lie. I pray for this song to come on while I'm driving. His collabo with some dude named "Flo-Rida" takes my breath away. The song is called, "Low." You've probably heard it if you ever listen to pop radio, it's been around for months now. This might be my jam of the year. It's so good, it's unbelievable. It sickens me as to how formulaic and preposterous the song it, yet I'm so overcome by the beat and the hook, that I could care less. I can't help but dance. No song has made me want to get drunk, and not just tipsy, but falling over, shots of Patron, make my way to the dance floor and do the robot with some Cougars drunk. It's absurd. 

T-Pain 4 lyfe

-M, p, z & shredder

oh ps - in case you haven't heard it...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What does his name mean? And why does every rapper have the letter "T" in their name? Ice-T, T.I., T-pain..I guess that's it, but still.