Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Cause I'm Back in the 810 now...

Like Eminem said in 8 Mile, I'm home. For now that is. Moving back to the 517 for a hot minute, then back to NYC in May or June I think. I miss the surf but I don't miss LA. It's currently 41, windy, rainy and pretty 'miserable' in general but to me this is what fall is. This is why they make 'fall' jackets. This is what they call football weather. Cali is an anomaly, it's always sunny (unless it's smoggy or smoke covered) and it's never humid. I have never really gotten that winter depression that so often comes with living in a cold dark cloudy place for 3 or 4 months but I was going stir crazy over there. No rain? No jacket? It's November! Anyways, you get the point. I'm drinking a hot chocolate right now and it's fantastic, if I was doing this in Cali, I'd be sweating my balls off.

I've got to go to NY this weekend and get a few of my things that are in storage and it will be interesting what I deem a necessity. Some people think coats and hats and clothes, but the main reason I am going is my cds, stereo and some dvds that I can't live without.

More soon

-M, p,z & shredder

oh ps - more diaries coming soon

No comments: