Thursday, November 15, 2007

"How Do We Beat the Bitch?"




Some crazy old republican slut at a rally for McCain asked him this at what looked like an open forum. What's crazy is that this is the type of chick I would think Clinton has locked up. Not all of them, but I feel like Hillary represents those women of power who have all overcome stereotypes and obstacles and remained strong and thrived in spite of all the nay sayers. You'd think some old hag who lived through suffrage and was around when dinosaurs ate her babies would want to elect one of her peers. It's funny because not only does this woman call Senator Clinton a bitch, but McCain doesn't say anything along the lines of, "don't call senators bitches." He does say that he repects her and whatever, but you know he was glad someone called her a bitch on tv.

New poll on the right just to see what people are thinking. No one responded to the last one but this one might be good just to get a sense of the demographic of my readers.

More soon. Check out Ibodera, hilarious post by Brown Guy. As always, yadda yadda yadda.

-M, p, z, & shredder

oh ps - I promise I'm working on new eps of the diaries. Post them soon.

2 comments:

dirtyword.net said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

This doesn't surprise me so much. I'm pretty sure I've seen a couple polls that showed her unfavorables to be higher among women than men--particularly upper-class women (see, for example, here). It fits with what I recall from Soc, in that the most ardent opponents to women's progress aren't men but conservative women.