Sunday, October 03, 2010

Extreme Two Three...

Just a few randoms going through my mind today to share with you.

One
What's the deal with shaving cream? Why are there so many different kinds. I ran out of razors for my Gillette Fusion and decided to take the opportunity to make the switch to the new Fusion ProGlide which is supposed to make shaving suck less. After one shave I'm impressed but we'll see how it holds up after repeated uses. I will say that it's better at getting the hard to reach hairs right under your nose. While I was in the aisle I was looking at all the different shaving creams and recalled something Socrates once mentioned during college about toothpaste. He wanted to know why there are so many types of toothpaste when they all do the same thing with the same ingredients. While I can understand some variety in toothpaste, it's even more ridiculous in shaving cream. There should be two options: cream or gel. Not 'Gillette Fusion HydraGel Pure & Sensitive.' What the f*ck is HydraGel?

Two
Back to the Future is getting a limited re-release to celebrate the 25th anniversary so if you're lucky enough to have it playing in a theater near you, you should check it out. It's definitely one of the greatest trilogies ever though some people would argue that the third one isn't nearly as good as the first two.

Three
I love the Jersey Shore. I mean, the drama is completely ridiculous and I can't stand any of the girls in the house, but the dudes are awesome. And not even all of them. I've said this quite a bit before, but if they make a show with just Pauly D and the Situation (and call it that as well) I would buy that on dvd. That would probably be the funniest buddy-buddy comedy since Rob & Big. They are so ridiculous and yet so much like how most guys act that you can't help but see everything from their point of view and agree with them about everything. Maybe a lot of it is me being vain and loving myself as much as they love themselves, but aside from all the tanning and sexual promiscuity, they pretty much act like dudes who just wanna fun which I completely understand.



(video courtesy Kingsford - I am in love with this song now)

Anyway, more tomorrow. Go big.

-M, p, z & shredder

3 comments:

Mark Twain said...

You went to college with Socrates?

Swami Says said...

It's just a nickname for my old roommate. I'm not that old.

leadright said...

so, wait...

http://g4tv.com/attackoftheshow/exclusives/72471/Money-in-the-Bank-with-WWEs-Mike-The-Miz-Mizanin.html

what? really?