Sunday, October 24, 2010

Nicole R...

While yelping the other day, I came across my new enemy. She's the absolute worst. Read her reviews, it'll make you want to punch her in the face. Examples:

About a gym:
Its never TOO crowded, but got pretty bad back in january when all the new years resolutions people started coming. But thats over and they are back to their fatty ways.

About a bar:
There was a large group of Young men in Affliction/Ed hardy gear who were quite an eyesore. I asked one of them why he had a large eagle on his button down, to which he replied "this is old, i just threw it on to come out." I told him i thought it would be nice if more men wore a nice shirt and suit jacket to come out and suggested he take a trip to banana republic ASAP. He said he had never been there and only wears that stuff to funerals. God, why are some people so clueless?

About a restaurant:
Attracts people from the suburbs, lots of fake sushi covered in mayo and cream cheese (ew), cooked fish etc. AND to make it worse, they have turned into a chain that has locations in the burbs. EW EW EW.

I'm officially going to turn the internet into my tool to making this girl feel miserable. I don't know how or what I'm doing yet, but stay tuned. Anyone who uses the word 'ew' is a shitty human being and a raging bitch.

Go big.

-M, p, z & shredder

No comments: