Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Do You Have The Day Off?...

Sorry for the delay. I've been swamped with school during the week and sports during the weekend. But I return to you now, in your hour of need. With a tale of great hilarity.

So yesterday I was in the gym gettin my swoll on as usual. I was working next to the lat pull down bar and this guy pointed to the bar to ask if I was using it (I had headphones on so I couldn't hear him). Then about ten minutes later, he eye contacts me into taking out my headphones because he has to ask me something. He says, "Do you have the day off today?" I explain to him that I'm in school and I don't usually get there until around 11. I have never seen nor said anything to this guy before and thought it was a bit strange that he would ask that out of the blue but didn't think much else of it.

After my work out, I headed down to the locker room to check my weight while simultaneously trying to avoid eye contact with any penises. So I'm weighing myself (159.4 - ugh, I can't, for the life of me, stay above 162 for a week) and I hear two guys in the back (my headphones were on but my music was off) discussing what happened to me. Apparently in the gay neighborhood I live in, asking someone if they have the day off is basically asking them if they want a little afternoon delight.

Good thing I said I didn't have the day off.

Much more to come soon. Go big.

-M, p, z & shredder

No comments: