Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Late Addition...

So I know I put up my top three hot chicks a few weeks ago, but I'd like to add one to the list (which puts it at 4 if you're a mathematician, thus I will probable add another one soon to make it a nice even top 5). Katy Perry has been around for a while but I seemed to have missed the memo that she is a dime. I mean I've seen pictures before, but maybe it's just that I was too busy being annoyed with her music to pay her any mind. In any event, she's crazy good looking. I think it was at the VMAs that I took notice, but really it could have been the google imaging when it became love.

Anyway, here at number 4 (I guess) is my new flame:
















If she isn't in your top 5 or 10, there's something wrong with you. Plus she kissed a girl and apparently liked it.

Go big.

-M, p, z & shredder

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Pretty sure I took notice as soon as I saw her the "Bronx Beat" sketch on the season premiere of SNL. Too hot maybe?

yooper1019 said...

Katy has been on my list for a while now. Mainly because she looks like my #1's sister. My #1? Zooey Deschanel

leadright said...

every time i see katy perry's cleavage i feel like i'm cheating on zooey deschanel.