Friday, July 23, 2010

Smart Again...

I have once again joined civilization and returned to the land of smart phones. This was pretty much me for the last few weeks. (video courtesy of Rusted Jesus)



Now that I have it, it's everything I hoped it would be and more. It has voice command dammit! As Other Guy pointed out, so did his phone that he had 10 years ago. Anyway, the phone rules, 3G is way better than the shitty Edge network I was still dealing with and I haven't dropped a call yet. It's nice to have an ipod again and even though it's only 16GB, it's still the largest ipod I've ever had.

You may now start calling/texting me again.

I'm out. Go big.

-M, p, z & shredder

1 comment:

bill said...

kristine broke her iphone so i gave her mine. i got this free phone from the at&t store to get by with. i figured what's the big deal? i had a pos phone before, i'll be fine now. after two weeks of trying to send text messages on the 9 number keypad i was ready to lay down in freeway traffic. then i got a free blackberry from my friend. i'll never ever use anything but a smartphone ever again.

technology pwnd me.