Thursday, July 29, 2010

Kill Me...

My dream job, as far as starting jobs in the biz go, was just posted:

Job Posting Date: 07/29/10
USA’s PSYCH seeks energetic, multi-taking, self-starter to fill PRODUCTION ASSISTANT position. You will be part of a production team working in the Manhattan Beach Writer’s Office. Responsibilities include answering phones, running errands and general office assistance. Great entry level position into production.

Granted, I don't do that anymore since I started school. And I live in Chicago and not LA. But, I'm sending out a resume regardless.  Fingers crossed my friends. Hopefully this will be my in to slip in the screenplay for an episode that I wrote.

-M, p, z & shredder

1 comment:

Kiren said...

You know that if you get the job, you're supposed to quit school and go right? Just do it.