Monday, May 17, 2010

I'm 21 Again...

Apparently. What is happening to my life. Some of you may be jealous, some of you may be disgusted (Brown Guy and Dragon Lady) but for real, my life is regressing. Aside from being back in school and drinking to meet people, Schmoops has turned me into an alcoholic. Another Sunday Funday has turned into me puking in the afternoon and just now (at 2:30am) waking up from my 'nap' which is not good. I already missed my run this morning because I was a little hungover and now have to go to class from 10am to 9pm and will not be going to the gym at 7am like I planned.

Is this even coherent. I'm starting over. I'm drunk. It's late. Here's what happened. I was on my way to the zoo with Schmoops when we passed my favorite margarita place. I say, "Hey, this is the best place to get margaritas. They have these jumbo ones that cost $21 but get you straight twisted." So we walk another block and she says, "we haven't hung out in two weeks, I'm a bad influence, I also hate you so let's turn around and ruin your life." And ruin it we did. Two pitchers later, mid vomit, I realize I haven't eaten anything since drunk Marty ate all my food the night before.

I'm not sure if any of this makes sense because I'm still drunk, but if you see me in the streets, grab me, shake me and tell me to get my shit together. Friends shouldn't turn friends into alcoholics. It's okay though, I'm a writer. This is my excuse to a lot of people for a lot of things.

Go big.

-M, p, z & shredder

4 comments:

Mark Twain said...

maybe if you hung out with me you wouldn't be a booze hound.

Brown Guy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brown Guy said...

Meant to say "cut" that s--t out.

Anonymous said...

is this why you're too busy to play halo with me? lame.
-other guy