Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Best of Sunday...

Sorry, I've been slacking lately on the blog front. I've been a bit busy this last week. I'll fill you in soon on all my life adventures but for now, I just wanna say that the Superbowl was probably the best one I've seen in a long time. I'm really glad the Saints won and I'm glad it was such a good game. It's not often there's a team that I actually like and can really get behind since the Lions haven't been to the playoffs since 1998 and the rest of the NFC North can't seem to get to the big dance. Anyway, it was a great game and that show afterwards, Undercover Boss, was actually not too bad. This years Superbowl had the most viewers ever (avg. 106 Million people), and the second most for any show ever (the finale of MASH clocks in at something like 121 Mil.)

The commercials were pretty solid as well. Here are my three favorite:

3: KIA Animals



2: Sad Intel Robot



1: Google Love (this is one of my favorite commercials ever)



As always, go big or go home.

-M, p, z & shredder

2 comments:

Unknown said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7QuvBs-QfE

Swami Says said...

hahaha. both mean and hilarious at the same time.