Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The Top Ten...

So Google came out with their end of the year list of things that people searched most or wondered about most. Additionally they broke down categories of searches and some were too funny to pass up. So here are some of the funny ones.

How to...
how to draw - like the internet is going to teach you this
how to kiss - always a favorite. I can picture a lot of lonely 13 year old boys eagerly waiting for the results
how to write
how to cook
how to tie
how to hack - this one seems scary
how to run
how to cite - like a bibliography?
how to paint
how to spell - go to school maybe.

the who is list is by far my favorite though.

Who is...
who is obama
who is mccain
who is palin
who is lil wayne
who is miley cyrus
who is dolla
who is jonas brothers
who is chris brown
who is biden
who is martin luther


i love the order of these. i love that lil wayne is the 4th most searched person. I actually don't know who 'dolla' is.

Anyways, just thought I'd set a record for me. 3 in one day. Can you tell I'm not working on my screenplays?

-M, p, z & shredder

No comments: