Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas Spirit...

With only 10 days left before Christmas, I feel like my spirit is already gone. I have been trying to keep it going, but it's pointless without cold weather and snow. I don't get it, it's not like Manhattan is in the south. It's 0 degrees in Michigan and snowing, and here in NYC it's 62. Some would describe it as 'balmy.' My roommate and I have a christmas tree and decorations up and our living room is filled with lights. I keep listening to christmas mixes on repeat but the only thing that will put me in the mood again is being home. I need to feel some snow.

I hate christmas shopping when I don't know what to get people. Walking around aimlessly thinking, "oh maybe I should get them this?" Not my idea of a good time. At least I only have a few people to shop for. I wish everyone liked random toys and stuff as much as I do. I would be happy with an action figure.

In other news, I got a shave at this italian barber shop I go to. I hadn't shaved in a couple of weeks and kind of had a mini terrorist look going on so I thought it was time for a shave. My barber asked if I wanted one and I obliged. It might have been the best experience of my life. It's so relaxing. If he wasn't holding an open blade to my face, I probably would have fallen asleep. If you're a dude and have never gotten one, it's completely worth it. If shaving felt like that I would do it every day.

Anyways, I'm out. Go big or go home..

-M, p, z & shredder

No comments: