Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Basketball Jones...












I just read this article about a 73 year old playing college ball. It's pretty amazing. He's probably in better shape than I am. I was just reviewing some old blogs from Decembers past and I usually have slumped in my workouts and have grown pudgy around the midsection. Unlike years past however, while I have slumped on the workouts, I have actually just gotten skinny. Going through pictures from over the summer I realized that I had gotten pretty big. Not huge, but I was much stronger than I am now. Usually when I stop working out I gain weight for obvious reasons but it seems that I haven't been eating as much as I used to, so I've lost muscle mass and gotten skinny. I'm in the mid 150s now which sucks because my ideal weight is around 165.

I guess my point is that I'm not going to wait until new years to make my resolution this year. I'm just going to get back to working out. I'd probably be more inclined if my gym wasn't so ghetto. I realize I've never taken pictures of it like I said I would so next time I go, I'll prove it to you.

After all if this guy can ball at 73, I could at least be ripped at 26.

-M, p, z & shredder

1 comment:

marcou ' s depression said...

wow...i will sign for arrive at this age in this condition
congratulation