Friday, November 07, 2008

Monsters!...

Just got back from the Nets Pistons game. A.I.'s first game as a piston. It pretty much sucked. First loss of the season. I just wanted to mention something funny that happened on the train. Some dude was saying by to this chick and apparently blocking the door to get in the train and this crazy old black guy says, "Get the fuck out of the way." So everyone turns to look and the tall white nerdy guy says, "Relax." It's pretty much exactly what I would have said. Then the train starts moving and the old black guy isn't done. He says to the guy, "Damn ugly ass boy blocking the door...(pause - no one says anything)..That's right, I'll cut your fucking legs off!!" I laughed audibly. I was scared the guy heard me but he didn't because he was f-ing crazy.

Also, Monsters Vs. Aliens is going to be an awesome movie.



As always, go big....

-M, p, z & shredder

No comments: