Friday, May 30, 2008

Winner...

So we had our big weigh in on Wednesday and I was pretty worried about it. After two weeks of some shaky dieting and not enough running I wasn't sure I had lost enough to cut it. We both fasted pretty much for over a day and were starving by the time of our weigh in. Kurt's original weight was 167.5 and his final weight was 161.5. My original weight was 172 and my final weight was....161.5. So I won a free night at the bar. But more importantly, I won. Better than losing 10.5 pounds is winning.

I love winning at anything. Some people say I'm too competitive and that I can find a way to compete at anything but I think that the only things worth doing are competitions. Obviously I don't make everything a competition, but I find that adding some competition to things makes them more fun. Drinking beer is fun, but competing whilst doing it is so much better. Beer pong, Land Mines, Screw the Dealer etc. These things just make drinking more fun. Board games are fun because it gives me a chance to take my competitiveness to the limit. I kind of get a little crazy during them but I can't help it if I've got the rules memorized and know how to use them to my benefit.



Anyways, I'm too nervous about the Pistons game in a couple hours to blog any more. I don't even know what I'm saying right now. Go big and stuff.

-M, p, z & shredder

No comments: