Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Back on Track...

Okay so I guess I didn't realize I hadn't blogged in so long. I am going to blog every day for the rest of the week. Or at least I'll try. I guess I should do some movie updates in case some of you missed what was out there. Harold and Kumar was good but not great. It was funny but not nearly as classic as the first, though I spent most of the time waiting to see what was going to happen next and not what was happening which may have detracted from my enjoyment. One of the great things about the first one was that it was so much funnier every time you watched it so hopefully this will improve upon further viewings.

Forgetting Sarah Marshall was hilarious. It exceeded all of my expectations. Jason Segal will hopefully become the leading man that he deserves to be. Out of the whole Apatow crew, in my mind he is the best actor. He is also a hilarious writer. I'm really looking forward to the new Muppets movie he is working on. Babay Mama was also hilarious. Much funnier than I thought it would be. Tina Fey (and her breasts (you don't actually see them but they are hanging out the whole movie)) are amazing.

Nothing is as good as Iron Man so far though. If you saw it and didn't stay through the credits because you aren't a huge nerd and didn't know there was a bonus scene at the very end of them, then luckily we live in a youtube world. If you haven't seen the movie yet, don't watch this because it's worth waiting through the credits for it. But if you have and aren't like me who's already seen it twice, then take a gander. The quality sucks but it'll save you 7 dollars to see it again.



In other news, I have found that people love to try and stare me down. My brother and I call it getting 'ice grilled.' When someone you don't know gives you the stink eye and at the same time the evil and and condescends you in the matter of seconds. It's really funny when people do this because I stare back even harder. A lot of old white people ice grill me. Every single indian dude tries to ice grill me. For some reason they hate my brother and I and we get it from every indian guy we don't know. Old white ladies who work at Macy's also love to do it. They used to take to following me around but now they settle for a really solid ice grilling. But I found that when kids do it is the only time when I actually question my appearance. It always happens at the grocery store when some little girl who looks like she's 3 or 4 just stares at me with so much contempt that I feel like I did something wrong. Like I am wearing a t-shirt with a picture of someone stabbing a unicorn or something. It really creeps me out. The only thing I can think to do is smile and whenever that happens they get freaked out as well and then turn to their mom for a hug or start crying. Next time a kid does that they better be wearing a helmet because I am going to knock them out. Seriously.

Anyways, that's all for now. As always go big or go home. Pain heals, chicks dig scars and glory lasts forever. Your heart is free, have the courage to follow it.

-M, p,z & shredder

oh ps - If I don't get more than 5 blogs in before june, I promise to blog at least 15 times in june and it's already my busiest month of the year.

1 comment:

njb said...

Every day for the rest of the week, eh?