Thursday, May 10, 2007

Not Quite Done...

M. Knight ain't got nothin on me...














So I finished shooting my thesis last night. Almost. I have to do a couple re-shoots for one scene but other than that I'm done. Well after I finish editing and spending some time doing some voice over in the ADR booth, I'll be donezo. The hard part is done though. I spent so long gearing up for this I'm not sure where to go from here. Aside from writing a few things on my own and a few things with other people, I need to get a job after school is done and figure out what I'mn doing with my life. But that's a different blog for another day. For now I'm just going to post some pics of me directing the shit out of people.













































Anyways, more soon.
i'm out

-M, p & z

oh ps - anyone interested in writing something with me? I know there are creative people out there and just because you went into a non-creative field like law or nursing or medecine, doesn't mean your ideas suck. You know where to find me if you're interested. I've written a script through emails before so distance is not an excuse...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oy, go watch brick. it's got that kid from third rock in it. shit is very good.

Swami Says said...

I saw it a little while ago. I liked it a lot. We actually watched that in my sound design class, apparently that movie has good sound or something.

Anonymous said...

i wanna write with you marty baby!
-jess