Tuesday, May 01, 2007

A Few Things...

Just a couple sports related items on my mind at the moment. Might not be able to blog for realz until I finish my thesis next week. But for now...
Awesome Pistons vid:


My boy and former Michigan State quarterback Drew Stanton was drafted by the Lions. Hopefully Jon Kitna dies (not really but I wouldn't mind a broken leg) so Drew gets out there.


















And finally, if you aren't watching the Warriors/Mavs series you are seriously missing out. The warriors remind me why basketball is so much fun. Baron Davis is a beast and I am most definitely on the bandwagon, you should get on too - it's fun.
















And that's it for now. Yadda yadda yadda.

-M, p &z

oh ps - quick update on things besides sports...heroes returned last week and it's been awesome. Yesterday's episode was awesome. If you watch american idol, do you love Blake as much as I do? My thesis shoot starts monday - hopefully I'm wrapped by thursday! Muki is moving to the corner of my living room by the couch which means there is one more corner if anyone else is interested. Spider Man 3, what more can I say... Actually I will probably blog about that on friday or saturday so stay tuned.

pps - if you look closely in the picture at the bottom of my last post, you can see me making my "oh god the ocean's so salty!" face. Holy frick that water's salty...

1 comment:

njb said...

I love Heroes, but they need less characters and more plot.