Sunday, October 22, 2006

The Winner and Still Champion...

So Friday night our boys, B.C. and Sean, had a joint birthday party at this club in SoHo. They rented out a vip room and it was open bar from 10-12. It was all very Super Sweet Sixteen. The cool thing was that we had no scruples in how we ordered and at one point my boys Brian, Phil and I all had three drink in front of us. It ruled. We all got very very drunk and for once I didn't throw up. About a week or so prior to this however, we were at my apartment after a shoot and we were drinking and our homegirl Divya challeneged me to a chugging contest. I informed her that I don't chug from bottles and that she would win. I accepted the challenge however, and she won. I was not upset because I knew I would lose. Divya, on the other hand wouldn't let it go. I told her that next time we drink, we would race from a glass. So at this club, we get two glasses and two Stellas ( a very good beer to chug). Brian officiated the contest and here is what transpired.

The challenge:














The Race:














The Victor:














Go me. That's all for today. As always, get your feet off the ground and reach for the stars. Go big or go home. Pain heals, chicks dig scars and glory lasts forever. Carpe diem bitches.

Your heart is free, have the courage to follow it.

-M, p & z

oh ps - My old computer wont turn on long enough for me to copy my music on to my external hard drive. If you have these cds (bill you can help me out a lot here) please burn them for me and send them to me. I will make it up to you. Bright Eyes (I'm wide awake its morning), architecture in helsinki, fiest, jay z (black album), the hold steady (almost killed me), Miles Davis (complete birth of the cool). Anyways, these are cds I cant find the hard copy of and I would really like to because my life is not as good without them. Please send help.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

psh. new york, schmew york. you'll get your damn cd's whenever i see fit.

Anonymous said...

Stop spreading lies on the internet...thos photos have been doctored.

Anonymous said...

Marty,

I do not have the attention span for your ramblings. Does SwamiSays have a Cliff's Notes version? Sheesh.

Anonymous said...

holy shit marty, i just bought mario kart on the ds and it has wifi support. get it, now.

Anonymous said...

i would like credit for taking those pictures!
-Jess