Friday, May 27, 2011

Why...

I was listening to an old Jada Kiss song the other day called 'Why' where he basically just asks a bunch of questions the whole time. I used to like the song but the more I hear it, the more I get annoyed. Most of his "deep questions" are really easy to answer. So I figured why not answer them. So here's me blowin up Jada's spot.


Yo, why is Jadakiss as hard as it gets - He's not.
Why is the industry designed to keep the artist in debt - Stop buying sh*t!
And why them dudes ain't ridin' if there part of your set - Stop paying for them!
And why they never get it poppin' but they party to death - Because they're broke.
Yea, and why they gon give you life for a murder
Turn around only give you eight months for a burner - Seriously? Killing's illegal.
Why they sellin' niggaz CD's for under a dime - It costs less than a penny to make.
If it's all love daddy why you come wit your nine - That's just dangerous.
Why my niggaz ain't get that cake - I don't know what this means.
Why is a brother up North better than Jordan
That ain't get that break - I call bullshit.
Why you ain't stackin' instead of tryin' to be fly - Fiscal irresponsibility.
Why is rattin' at an all time high - Snitching is cool.
Why are you even alive - When a man loves a woman he inserts his...
Why they kill Tupac n' Chris - To bring back Unsolved Mysteries.
Why at the bar you ain't take straight shots instead of poppin Crist'- Gross.
Why them bullets have to hit that door - Velocity = Mass x Acceleration
Why did Kobe have to hit that raw - She was asking for it
Why he kiss that whore - That's just rude

verse 2

Why would niggaz push pounds and powder - Money
Why did bush knock down the towers - Woah. Conspiracy theory?
Why you around them cowards - I went to private school.
Why Aaliyah have to take that flight - Business.
Why my nigga D ain't pull out his Ferrari
Why he take that bike - Trying to look hard I assume.
Why they gotta open your package and read your mail - Anthrax?
Why they stop lettin' niggaz get degreez in jail - This is the first good question.
Why you gotta do eighty-five percent of your time - Good behavior.
And why do niggaz lie in eighty-five percent of they rhymes - You made up that stat.
Why a nigga always want what he can't have - Grass is greener.
Why I can't come through in the pecan Jag - Pecan? Seriously?
Why did crack have to hit so hard - It's not good for you.
Even though it's almost over
Why niggaz can't get no jobs - The Great Recession.
Why they come up wit the witness protection - To keep people safe. Dummy.
Why they let the terminator win the election - People voted for him.
Come on, pay attention
Why sell in the stores what you can sell in the streets - Mark ups.
Why I say the hottest shit but we sellin' the least - You're sh*t isn't hot.

verse 3

Why Halle have to let a white man pop her to get a Oscar - Terrible actress.
Why Denzel have to be crooked before he took it - Make up for Hurricane?
Why they didn't make the CL6 wit a clutch - Good question #2.
And if you don't smoke why the hell you reachin' for my dutch - To cook dinner.
Why rap, cause I need air time
Why be on the curb wit a "why lie I need a beer" sign - To get beer. Dummy.
Why all the young niggaz is dyin' - Gangs, violence, guns, etc.
Cause they moms at work, they pops is gone, they livin' wit iron
Why they ain't give us a cure for aids - Ask Magic Johnson. He's got it.
Why my diesel have fiends in the spot on the floor for days - Is this a question?
Why you screamin' like it's slug, it's only the hawk - Slugs are cool.
Why my buzz in L.A. ain't like it is in New York - Because you suck.
Why you forcin' you to be hard - Image is everything.
Why ain't you a thug by choice - People are generally nicer than they look.
Why the whole world love my voice - False, Jada.
Why try to tell 'em that it's the flow son
And you know why they made the new twenties
Cause I got all my old ones - You and Fort Knox
That's why - Saying "that's why" isn't an answer to anything.


Anyway, I hope this helped shed some light on a topic that greatly needed delving into. I need some pizza.

Go big.

-M, p, z & shredder

No comments: