Saturday, May 21, 2011

The Dark Knight Rises...

I'm watching The Dark Knight for the umpteenth time and I'm more secure in my belief that Batman Begins was a superior movie. That said, this movie rocks. I can't wait until next summer. 2012 is going to be ridiculous. Between Batman and The Avengers, we're in for an awesome summer. I wanted to do some movie reviews but they are all glowing so I'm just going to tell you that if you are in the mood for an awesome action movie go see Fast Five. It's the best action movie I've seen since the last FF movie. I may be the biggest fan in the world of the franchise, but I took Texas to go see it with me and he wasn't a fan of the first two, liked the second two and loved the 5th. They wrapped it up in a way that it could be over, but kept it open to make more. My dream is that one day I get to pull my kids out of school and take them to see a 50 year old Vin Diesel ripping up the streets.

Go big.

-M, p, z & shredder

No comments: