Wednesday, February 09, 2011

C'mon Dudes...

Seriously? Another camera phone scandal? This time it was Congressman Christopher Lee of New York, and while I'm all for any hit the GOP takes, I'm more troubled at the idiocy of these dudes. First of all, stop texting! You're an adult. I'm 28 and find texting tedious, annoying, juvenile and impersonal, what is this congressman doing?













I just don't understand. You know you're going to get caught right? There is a 100% failure rate for any public figure who sends pictures. You don't even need to be attractive, as was the case for this dude. Or have a large penis, as was the case with Brett Favre. You just need to be in the public eye in some form or another.

Guys just can't catch a break. You know why you never hear about chicks resigning from this? It's not because they don't do it. It's because when they send pictures to guys, guys don't hold it against them as blackmail. Guys will thank them for it. Girls just wait til the dude f*cks up and the next thing you know, you're getting the back of your Escalade broken by one of your own golf clubs.

If I ever hold any sort of public spotlight, you bet your ass I'm ditching the cell phone and getting a land line. A rotary phone at that.

Go big.

-M, p, z & shredder

ps - is this dude seriously flexing?! I mean, I do it a lot in private, but when you flex in front of a chick, you gotta do it on the DL so it just looks like you're really that strong.

No comments: