Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Top Three...

Speaking of hot chicks, there has been a change to my top 3. I feel compelled to share her (and the rest of my list) with you in case you have the same taste as me. This is my top 3 hottest celebrities - though if you throw in personality and people I love, then the list gets too convoluted. Let me know if you agree with any of these.

3.) Emmanuelle Chirqui (Sloane from Entourage) was in this spot but as of yesterday has been bumped for Rosie Jones. I stumbled upon her while researching for some ads yesterday and it was quite possibly the best stumble upon ever. She's a British model and possibly the hottest one out there.


















2.) Meagan Good whom you may remember as the girl in 50 Cent's '21 Questions,' or from that movie 'Biker Boyz.'She might not be the greatest actress but she's pretty good looking when she's doing it.


















1.) Eva Mendes who everyone knows, has been my number 1 for a long time and I really don't see anyone stopping her anytime soon.















Anyways that's my top three, though looking at these pictures now, Rosie could very easily be number 1. Consider them all a tie for 1st depending on the day and mood. This is just in case someone says, "Hey, who are the three hottest chicks?" This is my answer.

-M, p, z & shredder

1 comment:

Nate said...

Rosie seems pretty willing to go topless.