Friday, August 06, 2010

Wedding Daze...

Next week starts a semi-marathon of weddings. I have 4 weddings in four weeks. That itself is unremarkable, but what's crazy is that two are over labor day weekend. I just booked my tickets and after getting over the sticker shock, I slowly accepted how tired I'm going to be after the weekend. Fly to San Jose on Thursday for Leadright's wedding on Friday. Leave at 6am on Saturday for Mark Twain's wedding on Sunday and then back in Chicago on Monday. It's going to be a long, drunk jetlagged weekend but I'm pretty sure it's going to be worth it.

In the future I think any of my friends that are getting married should just get married in Michigan or Chicago. It's much easier for me to get to. Thank you.

I'm out. Go big.

-M, p, z & shredder

No comments: